Time & Location
20 Feb 2021, 9:00 am AEDT – 21 Mar 2021, 2:00 pm AEDT
About the Event
What is Mumma Bees?
Mumma Bees is built on the values of community, comradery and connection with the aim to;
- Use our collective wisdom, knowledge, and experience of mental health challenges in motherhood/parenthood to support other birthing families on their journey
- Provide a service that fills a gap in our current mental and maternal health care systems
- Provide every birthing person access to a Mumma Bee who can offer guidance, empathy, support and hope while also delivering mental health education and resources to health professionals and the local community.
The Mumma Bees Training is perfect for birthing people who;
- Are committed to the Mumma Bees mission of growing a new and innovative hive where birthing people can thrive.
- Would like to personally develop greater knowledge, skills and awareness of mental health for themselves and those in their social networks.
- Have had personal experience with mental health challenges during pregnancy birth and beyond.
- Are willing to share their mental health journey to help other birthing people who are struggling with the mental and emotional challenges of parenthood.
This online training will enable you to;
- Develop the knowledge, confidence and resources to support birthing families in your friendship group, family and the larger community who are parenting with mental and emotional health challenges.
- Provide you the training to be off and buzzing as a Mumma Bee once the program pathways and networks are developed.
- Engage in conversations that shift stigma and raise awareness of mental health/illness
- Explore ways to maintain your own mental health as Mumma Bees Peer Ambassador.
- Understand the principles, values and practices of peer support.
- Use your personal story to foster a sense of connection and hope.
Payment Plans available. Two Week and Three Week Payment Options: www.stefaniepoole.com/plans-pricing
Stefanie is on a mission to break down the maternal mental health stigma that still exists in the community. She combines her professional and personal mental health experience to bring birthing families innovative and holistic pregnancy, birth, and postpartum support.
Through her counselling and doula services, Stefanie encourages women and birthing people to prepare mentally, emotionally, and spiritually for parenthood. She takes them on a journey of mothering from the inside out by challenging them to nourish and care for themselves the way they do for others.
Through her services and events, Stefanie inspires individuals to show up unapologetically as themselves, stretch their limits, and dig deep into the corners of their soul to find the gems that are hidden below the surface.