Mon, 02 Aug | Online via Zoom
Mental Wellness Planning Workshop
Learn the benefits of mental wellness planning for preconception, pregnancy and postpartum and get started to create your very own!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
02 Aug, 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm AEST
Online via Zoom
About the Event
MENTAL WELLNESS PLANNING WORKSHOP
Who is this for?
Anyone who is;
- Trying to conceive, pregnant or postpartum
- Wanting to focus on creating and maitaining their families mental wellness.
- Searching to gain a deeper understanding of their own unique defition of mental health and wellness.
- Seeking knowledge, awareness and strategies for maintaining mental wellness during parenthood.
We will cover:
- The definition of mental health and wellness and what it means to you.
- How to identify what resources you will need to maintain mental wellness.
- How to clarify and express your mental and emotional health needs to others.
- How to recognise potential perinatal mental health issues and possible risk factors.
- How to create your own mental wellness plan.
- Monday Aug 2nd
- 7:30pm-9:00pm (AEST)
- Via Zoom
- Investment $75 (PDF wellness planner included)
- Mental Wellness Workshop Pass$75$750$0