Mon, 02 Aug | Online via Zoom
Mental Wellness Planning Workshop
Learn the benefits of mental wellness planning for preconception, pregnancy and postpartum and get started to create your very own!
Time & Location
02 Aug, 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm AEST
Online via Zoom
About the Event
MENTAL WELLNESS PLANNING WORKSHOP
Who is this for?
Anyone who is;
- Trying to conceive, pregnant or postpartum
- Wanting to focus on creating and maitaining their families mental wellness.
- Searching to gain a deeper understanding of their own unique defition of mental health and wellness.
- Seeking knowledge, awareness and strategies for maintaining mental wellness during parenthood.
We will cover:
- The definition of mental health and wellness and what it means to you.
- How to identify what resources you will need to maintain mental wellness.
- How to clarify and express your mental and emotional health needs to others.
- How to recognise potential perinatal mental health issues and possible risk factors.
- How to create your own mental wellness plan.
- Monday Aug 2nd
- 7:30pm-9:00pm (AEST)
- Via Zoom
- Investment $75 (PDF wellness planner included)
- Mental Wellness Workshop Pass$75$750$0